Today has been better. Mike watched a Dr. Oz thing today on the 11-week challenge which had a food tracker on it. I already track my food, but I signed up anyway to appease him and maybe it will be easier than loading it all into my spreadsheet.
This morning was Shoulders&Arms for P90X. AWESOME workout. I like this one- mostly because I can actually do all the exercises, saving myself from patheticness. But it was just good. I woke at 4 and got up at 4:30 to start. Tomorrow I have to be started NLT 4:30 just to finish yoga - 90 minute program. We may have to fast forward through some of the stuff I don't do there.
It was funny today at lunch when Mike made toast with strawberry rhubarb jam. I had my back to him, sitting at the table eating my salad (joy), and heard him put the bread in the toaster. I said, "Oh sweet bread, you are my nemesis." He busted out laughing, and was sweet enough to eat it while standing at the sink instead of in front of me. By the time I finished and turned around it was gone. :) He's a good egg. I can have whole-wheat/grain toast in another week - next week Wednesday I think would be 14 days, so that'll be a good day. :)
Until then...Chicken!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment