Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year's Day

So far, things are going pretty well. I had some eggs for breakfast after P90X. Then MS came home and we had the balsamic chicken from the SoBe book. That turned out really well, though probably should have been cooked just a little longer. Then a few nuts this afternoon and string cheese while we were working in the basement. A few too many diet mt dews, but that's nothing new.

I'm not feeling too bad, but I am looking forward when I can have whole-wheat stuff again. :) And here's hoping I don't have too much of the craving for PB Cap'n Crunch again. :)

OH I forgot to mention. We're weighing in on Friday's now, as is MS's tradition so he added me to the sheet we track it on. Yesterday I forgot to weigh in the AM so I did it at 2pm. Granted I hadn't eaten much by that point, nor completed much, so it wasn't too far off, I'm guessing. But I weighed 164. Monday I had weighed 168, so this made me happy.

But then I weighed this morning and I was 162.4!! Suh-weet! That's with the pizza the other night AND PB Cap'n Crunch. Maybe this is finally working for me. :) Here's hoping it continues going down...I need it!

No comments: