Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back on the wheat

I've had a mini relapse this weekend. And I blame Cap'n Crunch. My weigh in on Friday was 160, though officially 161 on Thursday when MS and I "officially" weighed in. But it's PMS week and so I have been craving carbs in a bad way. PB Cap'n Crunch is my downfall. I shouldn't have started back on the cereal but I did. And because it's PMS week I know my weight is going to go up, so I should be more mindful of not eating so many carbs but I still do. Next week is whoosh week, thank goodness.

In good news - I started running again yesterday. It was great. I ran 3, walked a full one (half on both sides of 3). My plan is to run at lunch from now on and bring my lunch to work. Thursdays are my rest day, so I can still get to Mixed that day.

I'm also still on P90X - week 3. I'm excited that I've been able to keep with this workout. I have to get to week 5 and then I think I'll be okay. I'm feeling more confident in that I can actually keep at this workout and make my goal in May. I started running too so I can keep my cardio up and get my body ready for running.

I'll get there. It's just taking some time.

No comments: