Yesterday's weigh in was 161.5. It was whoosh week and I did my best to eat well throughout the week. It was rough, but okay.
The good news is, I found the chips that MS and I had fallen in love with when we were in Texas at the TSU game. Brand is Food Should Taste Good and I bought the Multigrain ones that are tortilla chips made with flax, sunflower and sesame seeds, quinoa, soy and brown rice. They are soooo yummy!!! The danger is they are almost too yummy. One bag has 6 servings, supposedly. Whoops. :)
On the exercise front. MS and I have completed week 4 of P90X. We were supposed to start week 5 today and MS did, but he encouraged me to take a couple days off to rest my knee since I twinged it nice and good Wednesday night. So I'm doing that, though I really could have used a workout today. But rest is important. And I'll ice today too which hopefully will help. 16 weeks from Fargo!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment