Eats:
8 oz Water
8 oz Crystal Lite Peach Tea
4 HB Egg whites
20 oz Crystal Lite Sunrise Delight (2)
Chicken, cheese, veggie thing from last week
1 jell-o sugar free pudding cup (60 cal)
5 hotdogs without buns - basically, just the meat.*
One can, Diet Coke
Exercise:
5:15 - 5:50; 2.5 run/walk; time - too long approx 35 minutes (will wear better watch tomorrow)
So tonight I went to my nephew's birthday party. It was time for dinner and one of SIL's co-workers hands me a plate. *It had a hotdog, on a white bun, with chips on the side. Uffda. I said, "Oh, thanks. You didn't need to get me a plate!" She said it was fine and to enjoy. Ugh. SO I waited until she went outside, took the meat to eat and gave the chips to my mom. I couldn't do it. I so wanted those chips but I stood my ground. :) But then I got hungry and cake was served and I desperately needed something to distract me. So I had another wiener. Then another. Then another and yet another. Oh well. I'm full now.
2 comments:
Moe, you are so good and I'm a delinquent. I haven't given up, but I've been cheating all over the place. Yesterday I was happy with the scale and today I'm not. Going to get myself together and post daily. Think that will help!!! Sorry I haven't really been here on this "togetherness" thing. But it sounds like you are doing pretty well & I'm glad!
Honey - this is my job. I have to be a certain fitness level. I can make it but it's not as good as I can be or should be. I'm not supposed to be above 150, but neither is the Lt Colonel down the hall supposed to be 250. I should have also explained: I'm the fitness monitor for my section so I feel like I should set some sort of example. It sucks though. I need ice cream. And my friend Brian wants me to make him cookies tonight. This will be pure torture.
And if it helps - I'll totally be cheating this weekend. Frozen Custard is planned for Friday. Homemade ice cream on Saturday, plus cake. And sunday - brunch. Yeah. I'll be struggling to keep it sane. :)
Post a Comment