Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ugh

Not a good day. Today's run sucked.

I woke up at 4:45 with the first alarm, which I rapidly snoozed. Then my next alarm went off at 4:55, as it always does, loud and blaring and annoying. I got out of bed and snoozed it, checking the weather outside as I did. It was beautiful, of course. I crawled back into bed and when the snooze went off again at 5:04, as it always does, I got up and reset the alarm for 5:27 and headed back to bed, pulling the covers back over my head.

But then, my conscience got the best of me and I reminded myself that I'm not going to run at noon (there's no way in hell, I believe were my actual words to my self) and I drug my sorry ass out of bed and headed to the bathroom to pull my hair back and get ready.

I finally made it out to run but my whole body was yelling at me. I could taste the salt from my previous nights' sunflower seed splurge on my lips (could until at least 9:30, in fact) and my body would not stop yawning. I ended up only running about 1.5 and called it good.

SO then to celebrate, I had Taco Bell for lunch and Combos Pizza (those pretzel cheese disgusting things) for afternoon snack. Total junk food day.

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: