Yesterday was a really bad day. I wanted a piece of bread so bad. I didn't give in but man I really, really, really wanted one. Of course I did learn that pistachios do not make a supper. And today I learned that string cheese does not a breakfast make, nor does SF candy (twizzlers, chocolate) make a lunch - especially when you add in Free Lax. So I'm feeling pretty icky today. Luckily tomorrow is the Prayer Breakfast so I can eat eggs and bacon in the AM and lunch at noon. I am going to eat the bacon even if it's not turkey. I need the protein. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better.
The good news is that I weighed myself this morning (just to see if it's working) and I'm down 3 pounds. So I'll keep going. We'll see. I was thinking of moving to Phase 2 on Monday but I'll weigh again then and see if I can make it the full 14 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment